Direct URL Link to a specific style

ibaker

Back not long after XF was released there was a thread discussing that with vb you could create a direct link to change styles but with XF you had to go via the popup style chooser. However the outcome of the discussion was how to do it in XF the same way as you can do it in vb i.e. bypassing the popup style selector. At the time I tried it and it worked perfectly however I am unable to find that thread now. Does anyone have a clue either where the thread is, as Search has not been my friend in this instance, or what would be the link you would use in a template to change to a specific style?

Phew, found it in one of my old site backups...so for anyone else wanting to have a link to a specific style without going through the style selection box and confirmation, just use this link:
Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'misc/style', '', 'style_id=2', '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}'}">My Style</a>
Insert the Style ID number for the specific style

I used a link like that or that same one before, not sure and it actually broke one of my style's quick reply box lol. Most random bug ever.

Top Bottom