[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare®

[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare® 1.8.2

No permission to download
Correct. It’s intentional, although if you really want to store those files in R2, you can via config.php edit. Probably not the best idea though… it can be a ton of writes for short-lived files. It also makes your cache remote so will slow it down (imagine if your browser’s cache was on remote servers and how that would affect cache performance).

It’s more likely your Security Level with your zone. If you have it set to anything other than “Essentially off” without a specific reason, it’s probably set wrong. The higher the security level, the more problems you are causing for users (including yourself). You are effectively injecting captchas all over the place, including http requests that the user doesn’t see, so they can’t solve the captchas (basically what you saw there),
It was indeed set on "low".

Correct. It’s intentional, although if you really want to store those files in R2, you can via config.php edit. Probably not the best idea though… it can be a ton of writes for short-lived files. It also makes your cache remote so will slow it down (imagine if your browser’s cache was on remote servers and how that would affect cache performance).
Should we disable XF's Proxy images via ACP?

although if you really want to store those files in R2, you can via config.php edit.
I guess the code will be?
PHP:
$config['fsAdapters']['internal-data/image_cache'] = function() {
    return \DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\League\Flysystem\Adapter\R2::getAdapter('internal-data/image_cache', 'cf-bucket-name');
};

I guess the code will be?
PHP:
$config['fsAdapters']['internal-data/image_cache'] = function() {
    return \DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\League\Flysystem\Adapter\R2::getAdapter('internal-data/image_cache', 'cf-bucket-name');
};
Yep, that should do it. You can go so far as to put all of internal_data into a single bucket, but there's a reason it doesn't work that way by default because there's folders in there that aren't really great candidates for cloud storage. Info on that over here.

You can use the same bucket you use for internal-data/attachments (if you want), but you don't have to. Any folder within internal_data can use the same bucket (not the case for the data bucket because it has different permissions designed for public access).

• Love
Reactions: rdn
For Cloudflare guest caching, does it interfere with:

Or these two could run simultaneously?

For Cloudflare guest caching, does it interfere with:

Or these two could run simultaneously?
That is local server full page cache, this addon is cf edge caching.
It's a bit of duplicate full-page caching.

No, that's not the case. New content isn't inaccessible for a certain amount of time or anything. New content is accessible the instant it's created. So if an RSS feed has the newest threads, great... the fact that they exist means they are accessible.

Maybe I'm not understanding, but what scenario are you thinking of where an RSS feed has the newest threads, but those threads aren't yet accessible somehow?

For those using R2, operations per month resets tomorrow... I'm curious if anyone has gotten anywhere remotely close to the limit on free (1,000,000 class A and 10,000,000 class B) operations? Did a fair amount of optimizing things to keep those numbers low, so just curious...

For those using R2, operations per month resets tomorrow... I'm curious if anyone has gotten anywhere remotely close to the limit on free (1,000,000 class A and 10,000,000 class B) operations? Did a fair amount of optimizing things to keep those numbers low, so just curious...
My numbers now show across the board in the XF admin panel. Where can I see previous month?

My numbers now show across the board in the XF admin panel. Where can I see previous month?
I didn't build historical reports for usage (I really just wanted to be able to keep an eye on current month usage). It technically would be possible, but not something I built.

So why would the admin panel show 0 now? I have hundreds of users online right now.
I noticed last month Cloudflare reset current month stats a day or two before the end of the month. Seems to me that they need to work that out on their end still. If you look in the Cloudflare dashboard under individual buckets, they show as 0 right now too. Long story short is I can't fix Cloudflare's reporting issue, I can only report what they give. And even in their own interface, they are showing 0, so... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Like I said, it happened last month too... then when the new month actually starts, it sorts itself out. Just seems like they might be cutting the month's data 48 hours early or something. Not sure...

Me, but that was due to using rclone to move the files around into their own buckets, rather than having the single bucket for data and internal_data

Will be nice having a full month now with the addon in place 👍

No, that's not the case. New content isn't inaccessible for a certain amount of time or anything. New content is accessible the instant it's created. So if an RSS feed has the newest threads, great... the fact that they exist means they are accessible.

Maybe I'm not understanding, but what scenario are you thinking of where an RSS feed has the newest threads, but those threads aren't yet accessible somehow?
It just crossed my mind. So if there is a new content it will be displayed from the website directly and the old content will be displayed from the CF cache, so everything will work fine no matter if the content is old or new.

Does anybody know a quick way to empty/delete an R2 bucket? It looks like it cannot be deleted/removed through Cloudflare's interface.

I tried with rsync but failed

Does anybody know a quick way to empty/delete an R2 bucket? It looks like it cannot be deleted/removed through Cloudflare's interface.

I tried with rsync but failed
Just use AWS CLI command line client https://docs.aws.amazon.com/cli/latest/userguide/cli-chap-welcome.html

specifically for S3/R2 https://docs.aws.amazon.com/cli/latest/userguide/cli-services-s3.html

I use AWS CLI client for all s3 compatible providers setting up provider profiles for each service. I have a awscli-get.sh installer to install AWS CLI client and setup provider profiles for each service. Examples at https://awscli-get.centminmod.com/

Top Bottom