Digital Point Search

Digital Point Search [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($150.00)
The setting file really only matters when the cluster is initially created. You can see the actual live settings like so:
Code:
curl 'http://localhost:9200/_settings?pretty'

You can change the live setting like so:
Code:
curl -XPUT 'http://localhost:9200/_settings' -d '{"index":{"number_of_replicas":0}}'

I'm just trying to uninstall this on my localhost set up, as I don't have ES running on my laptop (still on 1.0.0 of DPSearch)

Code:
Server Error

Array to string conversion

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
implode() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\XenForo\Search\SourceHandler\MySqlFt.php at line 63
XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_MySqlFt->insertIntoIndex() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\XenForo\Search\Indexer.php at line 44
XenForo_Search_Indexer->insertIntoIndex() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\DigitalPointSearch\Search\DataHandler\Conversation.php at line 31
DigitalPointSearch_Search_DataHandler_Conversation->_insertIntoIndex() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\XenForo\Search\DataHandler\Abstract.php at line 238
XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\DigitalPointSearch\Search\DataHandler\Conversation.php at line 91
DigitalPointSearch_Search_DataHandler_Conversation->quickIndex() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\DigitalPointSearch\Search\DataHandler\Conversation.php at line 73
DigitalPointSearch_Search_DataHandler_Conversation->rebuildIndex() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\XenForo\Deferred\SearchIndex.php at line 72
XenForo_Deferred_SearchIndex->execute() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\XenForo\Model\Deferred.php at line 252
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\XenForo\Model\Deferred.php at line 378
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\XenForo\Model\Deferred.php at line 331
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\Tools.php at line 147
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\admin.php at line 13

You get that when you try to uninstall?
Yeah, it crashed during the rebuild, so it's saying a rebuild is needed. Each time I try, that's the error I get.
Even just disabling the add-on, throws this error in the JavaScript console

Code:
PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_Conversation::getConversationsByIds() in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\DigitalPointSearch\Search\DataHandler\Conversation.php</b> on line <b>87</b><br />

Are you sure it's actually uninstalled? Uninstalled is different than just disabled.
No, it's not actually uninstalled, it didn't complete, so it's still there. I can't even disable it. With ES enabled (even though elasticsearch isn't installed), this is the error I get disabling the add-on

Code:
The following error occurred:

An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in C:\xampp\htdocs\z22se\library\XenForo\Search\SourceHandler\MySqlFt.php on line 63

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
implode() in XenForo/Search/SourceHandler/MySqlFt.php at line 63
XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_MySqlFt->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/Indexer.php at line 44
XenForo_Search_Indexer->insertIntoIndex() in DigitalPointSearch/Search/DataHandler/Conversation.php at line 31
DigitalPointSearch_Search_DataHandler_Conversation->_insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line 238
XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex() in DigitalPointSearch/Search/DataHandler/Conversation.php at line 91
DigitalPointSearch_Search_DataHandler_Conversation->quickIndex() in DigitalPointSearch/Search/DataHandler/Conversation.php at line 73
DigitalPointSearch_Search_DataHandler_Conversation->rebuildIndex() in XenForo/Deferred/SearchIndex.php at line 72
XenForo_Deferred_SearchIndex->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 252
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 378
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 331
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 147
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::_addDefaultParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 185
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 37
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 593
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/xampp/htdocs/z22se/admin.php at line 13

Yeah, it would actually need to be uninstalled (XenForo doesn't run the uninstaller when you disable the addon). If you look in your xf_content_type table, are there any records with an addon_id of "dpSearch"?

That's what the uninstaller cleans up..

Yeah, it would actually need to be uninstalled (XenForo doesn't run the uninstaller when you disable the addon). If you look in your xf_content_type table, are there any records with an addon_id of "dpSearch"?

That's what the uninstaller cleans up..
I've just re-imported the database, and gone straight to the uninstall section, rather than just trying to disable it. Looks like it's uninstalling now. Not sure what happened before, but thanks for the quick replies. (y)

I have ES installed on my server, and I have installed the DPS add on, but the only thing I can see is the Areas tab in members profile, and the option for Search Members Conversations in the perms, but apart from that I cannot find any controls for this add on anywhere. The add on description does not show any either, are there no controls such as for most other add on n the ACP>Options?

I also rebuilt the search index in case that had anything to do with it.

What sort of controls are you looking for other than the ability to search the extra content types? Is that part working?

What sort of controls are you looking for other than the ability to search the extra content types? Is that part working?

Yes I am learning where the various features are now I think. I guess I was looking for a "central command center" like most add ons have, but there isn't one is there?

No need for a central command. I mean is there anything specific you are *wanting* to have a setting for that isn't there?

I can think of features that I'd like to have that I do not see, for example the ability to see a comprehensive list of conversations by any member I elect to view, instead of just the ability to search for keywords in all conversations. But as for what I would want to see in an options page I haven't branstormed on that, I was just expecting to see something like 99% of the other add ons I have. For example this add on has a ton of selectable features I can turn on and off and this is only half the page

Untitled.webp

Having said that, I'm not saying your add on needed to have one, it's just that I expected one (out of habit) so I just thought I wasn't looking in the right place that's the only reason I asked. It's a big step forward from what I had whcih was no ability to even search my own conversations and I have over 5600 of them so this is a huge help just for that.

Ya, it's not really designed for snooping on other people's conversations... You can of course see them and even see all the ones a user is involved in if you show content just by that user, but it will show other content too like threads and posts by that user.

Don't really think I'd be too keen on going out of the way to create a layout/view that really serves no purpose *but* to snoop...

Your assumptions are not only short sighted but rather offensive. You don't know anything about my site and the need to prevent cons from coming into our membership and ripping people off. Ours is a trade forum built on trust and the honor system. It's a prime target for that small % of the population that preys oin such groups and activities. It has happened on several occasion and PMs were the tool of choice every time. I have a need to see what is going on with members who fail to meet certain criteria, or who have triggered certain red flags that we use to spot the bad eggs. It would be very handy to be able to see the activity these types of members quickly and fully, once they set off these alarms. Viewing anyone and everyone's PMs is certainly not the goal and your insinuation that it is, is quite disappointing and yet enlightening.

It wasn't directed at you or your site specifically... Rather as a whole of what the addon would be used for in many cases.

DP, I tried using that with my site url and with my own ID and the UID of my test accounts and it didn't work. I realize you're helping me beyond the call of duty here now, but I thought I'd check to see if I was interpreting your suggestion properly.

Top Bottom