Different Login Solution

Frigeri

Hello

I've tried to move the login to my navigation bar, in a way that looks somewhat like vBulletin, but failed. I wonder if anyone knows an easy way to do that?

I provided a sample picture below.

Also, if anyone knows about this, the rows of my navbar are 1px off, and I have no idea why that happens.

Thank you.

Attachments

• navbar.webp
    navbar.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 22
not sure but have you already looked at this resource? http://xenforo.com/community/resources/login-like-vbulletin.733/
You can try to use this styling example here:

Thank you both. I've seen that mod already, but couldn't customize it the way I wanted.

I'm working on a different login box layout anyway, so this doesn't matter anymore. :)

Can you post a URL or screenshot showing the problem?

Hello,

You can actually see the problem in the sample picture I provided; the second row is 1px more to the right than the first row . That's not a big problem by the way, I'll probably make an work-around if I can't fix it directly.

Thanks

You can actually see the problem in the sample picture I provided; the second row is 1px more to the right than the first row . That's not a big problem by the way, I'll probably make an work-around if I can't fix it directly.

Ok that's something different. I would need the forum URL so I can debug the CSS.

Top Bottom