Design for the modern web

Few things that come to mind.... 1st off topic... She's hot.

2nd... I see things getting harder for me to design in the future. CSS3 isn't easy for me and god help me with SVG.

Adam I'm sad. I thought we had something going? LOL :love:

and

this is why I don't want to learn anything more. I get used to HTML, then CSS comes in, then what's next? Some cryptic stuff only Sheldon can figure out? :confused:

Which is why as a site admin, you have to learn a lot of things. We can't wait for Shelley to help us with how to make something simple with CSS3, can we?

Which is why I'm excited about working everyday. Always something new to try and make my site better.

It's probably like HTML of the '90s. Over time, every kid and their grandparents can do HTML. CSS3 probably will be the same thing ;)
Oh I'm learning. Don't let me fool ya.... I'm slowly tweaking thing here and there. Nothing yet good enough to start doing it for other people.... But learning for myself.

HTML5 I'm kind of getting down easily. I was told by so many people that the two are ruffly close together, but I'm not seeing it.

Adam I'm sad. I thought we had something going? LOL :love:

and

this is why I don't want to learn anything more. I get used to HTML, then CSS comes in, then what's next? Some cryptic stuff only Sheldon can figure out? :confused:
:p

My skill lies in mysql, php, html, xhtml, and some html5. CSS is just the next thing for me to pick up.

(I can read binary code too, but that's not something that is so helpful)

I was thinking about reading up on SVG and media queries for making icons retina-ready but I want to investigate typography more first.

Top Bottom