XF 1.2 Demote users but after user upgrades don't work automatically

Allan

I explain my problem, i demote a user, A few days later, the user purchases a subscription, but is not changed group.

Then I added the subscription but it still does not change user groups ...

I had checked the box to manually add it to the side groups that can benefit from the subscription, is this normal?

As I add in the secondary group manually, but it appears in the list of User List Upgrades, at the end of the subscription period, will it change automatically group?

It's not normal and it's not something I can reproduce.

It may potentially happen if you have multiple things that should add the user to this group and you manually removed from the from the group. The system attempts to detect groups that the user should be in already (based on other possible group changes) and only adds those that the user isn't in.

If you can, look at the xf_user_group_change table for this user ID. What are the records there? What group are you expecting the user to be added to?

It's not normal and it's not something I can reproduce.

It may potentially happen if you have multiple things that should add the user to this group and you manually removed from the from the group. The system attempts to detect groups that the user should be in already (based on other possible group changes) and only adds those that the user isn't in.

If you can, look at the xf_user_group_change table for this user ID. What are the records there? What group are you expecting the user to be added to?
I think I have found, it is this add-on, there is a problem

I disabled it, but the key always seems to be present, I will remove and test.

Screenshot_6.webp

After removing the add-on, the lines are still present:

Screenshot_4.webp

if you look at the 3268 user, just take me a subscription, but it also shows a line corresponding to the add-on, can I delete the row corresponding to the add-on?

Screenshot_4.webp

Top Bottom