Lack of interest Deletion Tools Needed

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

rogerl

When a user deletes and album or photo, it is only soft deleted. Thus it is still taking up both our storage space and also as we restrict users, it is still using up their allocated space.
As far as I can see, there is also no admin tool to help us find these images/albums and manage them.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to remove a users permission to soft delete and give them permission to hard delete their own content, but I realise that probably isn't possible with the way Xenforo permissions work.

Next best solution would be some sort of cron tool that ran regularly to permanently delete all "Soft Deleted" items.

Failing the above, we desperately need an admin Bulk Update tool that can be run manually to search for and delete these items as it really is becoming something of a management nightmare.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom