1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 deleting spam?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by templates, Aug 16, 2013.

1. templates

templates Member

I have some spammers..what is the best way to delete all of their threads at one time? I deleted the user and his threads but it still shows..when i try to delete again i get
    1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 529
    2. XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertOptOuts() in Nobita/ApprovedThreadNotice/Model/InlineMod/Post.php at line 53
    3. Nobita_ApprovedThreadNotice_Model_InlineMod_Post->_getPostAlertPreferences() in Nobita/ApprovedThreadNotice/Model/InlineMod/Post.php at line 62
    4. Nobita_ApprovedThreadNotice_Model_InlineMod_Post->_getPostAlertAction() in Nobita/ApprovedThreadNotice/Model/InlineMod/Post.php at line 8
    5. Nobita_ApprovedThreadNotice_Model_InlineMod_Post->deletePosts() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Abstract.php at line 125
    6. XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Abstract->executeInlineModAction() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php at line 40
    7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/vacation/public_html/index.php at line 13
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You've cut out the actual error from that. But the code triggering it is in Nobita/ApprovedThreadNotice so it's likely that add-on.