Delete User Custom Permission

tafreehm

I have got several user with custom permission, that I do not wish to carry.
Is there anyway to remove custom permission from all user and have them follow permission from the usergroup they belong ?

Set the permissions to Not Set / Inherit. That will delete the permission entry for the user.
A lot of my username are complaining for not having right permission for them. They can't even view forum.
On vb i never change their permission. Even on their permission are all set to (not set, (no))...

How can I make sure All user except user from Banned Usergroup have permission to View forums with the exception to view private forum. and all other basic permission
Or whatever permission I have setup for them at their usergroup....

A lot of my username are complaining for not having right permission for them. They can't even view forum.
On vb i never change their permission. Even on their permission are all set to (not set, (no))...

How can I make sure All user except user from Banned Usergroup have permission to View forums with the exception to view private forum. and all other basic permission
Or whatever permission I have setup for them at their usergroup....

Go through all of your permissions to ensure your users have the desired permissions.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/understanding-permissions.360/

Look for Never permissions because those override everything else.

The View permission is what determines if a user can view any forum pages at all:

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [click a group] -> View

Go through all of your permissions to ensure your users have the desired permissions.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/understanding-permissions.360/

Look for Never permissions because those override everything else.

The View permission is what determines if a user can view any forum pages at all:

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [click a group] -> View
My usergroup permission for each usergroup are all okay.. Still few users having the issue..

My usergroup permission for each usergroup are all okay.. Still few users having the issue..

What groups are they in? Double check the permissions for those groups. If those are OK then check the user and node permissions:

Admin CP -> Users

> User Group Permissions
> User Permissions
> Node Permissions

Top Bottom