-moz-border-radius: 5px;
-khtml-border-radius: 5px;

Any help?

Yes, as Azhria and Chris have said, just add to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.nodeList .categoryStrip {
border-radius: none;
}

It may need !important, but I don't think so.

Odd. I wonder if this is an add-on conflict or whatever but I tried adding the following into extra and the radius would not go. I even added important and still the radius remained it was only when I went into style properties and set the 5px to 0 that the radius was removed.

The background colour in the following code worked, but for some reason the radius would not change.

Code:
border-radius: none !important;
background: none green !important;
}

Probably best going into Style Properties >> Forum / Node List >> Category Strip and just setting the radius field value to 0 if it's not changing through EXTRA.CSS.

Odd though because it should work through EXTRA.CSS first time I've encountered this issue.

Odd. I wonder if this is an add-on conflict or whatever but I tried adding the following into extra and the radius would not go. I even added important and still the radius remained it was only when I went into style properties and set the 5px to 0 that the radius was removed.

The background colour in the following code worked, but for some reason the radius would not change.

Code:
background: none green !important;
}

Probably best going into Style Properties >> Forum / Node List >> Category Strip and just setting the radius field value to 0 if it's not changing through EXTRA.CSS.

Odd though because it should work through EXTRA.CSS first time I've encountered this issue.
I vaguely remember having this problem myself... I got around it by just swapping out the 5px to 0px... can you confirm if that changes it for you or not... might help toward troubleshooting :)

I vaguely remember having this problem myself... I got around it by just swapping out the 5px to 0px... can you confirm if that changes it for you or not... might help toward troubleshooting :)

Yeah, that's exactly what I did in SP and it worked it was the only way it would eliminate the radius. (mentioned that in my previous post) but odd indeed that, so this may be what the OP is experiencing and why it's not working for them.

Yeah, that's exactly what I did in SP and it worked it was the only way it would eliminate the radius. (mentioned that in my previous post) but odd indeed that, so this may be what the OP is experiencing and why it's not working for them.
I did it in EXTRA.css and got it to work with 0px instead of none... mind you, on my current style I've got the none working fine in EXTRA.css too..... I need more coffee :D

I did it in EXTRA.css and got it to work with 0px instead of none... mind you, on my current style I've got the none working fine in EXTRA.css too..... I need more coffee :D

I need to go back in there and check again. This is frigging baffling. :D

This worked for me now.

Code:
border-radius: 0px !important;
}

This wouldn't work

Code:
}

So to the OP try inserting as az mentioned 0px with the !important though it seems to be a throw of the dice at my end whether it'll work or not. Or just change the value via SP which would just be easier.

Yeah same here.I wonder why "none" won't work for me. o_O

@OP if you don't like using the !important (I still recommended doing this via style properties) then you could add the following in EXTRA.

Code:
.forum_list .nodeList .categoryStrip {
border-radius: 0px ;

}

D'you know.. thinking on it further, I don't think border-radius: none works at all (I believe it's overwritten elsewhere in my code anyway which is why it looks like it's working for me - I've just removed the line and still have the same effect lol).... a border radius is the shape.. 0 is a sharp corner..... 5.. 10 etc defines the radial curve.. so it would have to be 0px.

In fresh code where you didn't want a radius, you wouldn't bother adding border-radius at all in to the css.. but because it's already in there and needs to be changed, it has to be 0px . . .

Does that make sense?

D'you know.. thinking on it further, I don't think border-radius: none works at all (I believe it's overwritten elsewhere in my code anyway which is why it looks like it's working for me - I've just removed the line and still have the same effect lol).... a border radius is the shape.. 0 is a sharp corner..... 5.. 10 etc defines the radial curve.. so it would have to be 0px.

Does that make sense?

ROFLMAO - I'm trying not to think about it. :LOL:

I think I hear what your saying, if i don't, then I'm nodding and just agreeing pretending that I understood. :ROFLMAO:

None just won't work at all and I tested this on a empty EXTRA.CSS only 0px would work and that is if I had the !important (no surprise there) but I'm almost sure I've used "none" to eliminate a border-radius once before for the category but can't be a 100% sure. I'll probably venture back and look into previous styles and look at the css on the chance I used "none".

What are your thoughts on this Brogan? LMAO

Actually, SP is the correct place to do it, I was just being lazy :whistle:

I just have this in my EXTRA.css:
Code:
* {
border-radius: 0 !important;
}

Job done :D

Top Bottom