XF 2.1 Delete obsolete files during XF 1.5.X to 2.1.X upgrade

sajal

For the upgrade process, I downloaded the upgrade package, overwritten files with that in the document root. And then completed the upgrade as per the steps.

However, I noticed that it doesn't delete the files "specific" to XF 1.5.X version. For example, the whole "library" directory, I'm not sure if it's used in XF 2.1.x version anymore.

So, is there any list of files that ONLY belongs to XF 1.5.X version and we can "safely" delete it during the XF 2.1.x upgrade? Is there any tool/command for this? As we have a new Git Repo for our XF 2.X project, I want to make sure we don't commit the unnecessarily files that only belong XF 1.5.

Many thanks.

However, I noticed that it doesn't delete the files "specific" to XF 1.5.X version. For example, the whole "library" directory, I'm not sure if it's used in XF 2.1.x version anymore.
It's not.

So, is there any list of files that ONLY belongs to XF 1.5.X version and we can "safely" delete it during the XF 2.1.x upgrade? Is there any tool/command for this? As we have a new Git Repo for our XF 2.X project, I want to make sure we don't commit the unnecessarily files that only belong XF 1.5.
Yes: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xf1-cleanup-command.6133/

Top Bottom