Not a bug Delete comment from post

Robert9

Affected version
Please try this:

Add a comment - now try to click beneath the commnt!
It is not possible! You can only click into the comment!

Problem solved with toogle bbCode!

Now save and edit again. Now please try to delete the comment (without to toogle bbCode)
Have fun with your try!

1. quote-button
2. write something
3. cant click under the quote
4. solve by toogle
5. write something else under the quote
5. save

6. edit
7. try to delete the quote, not possible
8. „something else“ will be in the quote

Last edited:
It is here on xf the same like in my testforum.
Happens with windows firefox, chrome and now with ipad, updated, usual browser safari.

test2

yes, thank you. But can you imagine how many people have the same problem now?
„Return“ helps also with deleting the quote, but again this is not like it should be.
Because i never had problems till this version or the last versions, you have changed something, right?
I guess this should be changed fast. Alsonthe missing links „insert all attachments“ and „insert all full attachments“ should come back, please.

Last edited:
Do you really think, that this is solved?

I am sorry to say that, but this is a real problem!
People will stop using quotes, if they have such issues with them.

The same is to the attachments. You add something nice and killed something that is absolutelly needed.
insert all | insert all full

and also you finally should add "delete all" with one click.

People will stop now adding a second picture, because they hate this unneccessary clicking.

This is a real problem, because many people know it as it was before. Now i have to answer a lot of conversations why the quotes are "broken" or the attchments are not like usual.

Not sure if its classified as a bug but if you attach a photo with full image you can't go up to the top and type any text. You have to remove the photo first and then go back up and add text and then add photo again.

Top Bottom