1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete Bottom Menu and Edit Top

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by leslieg, Sep 23, 2015.

1. leslieg

leslieg Member

On this image, the bottom menu with the three red arrows I would like to delete completely.

Can anyone let know how to?

The red arrow point to Home, top left, I would like to edit this and maybe delete - not sure yet.

The red arrow point to the top left - I want to delete this link. Any advice would be great.

Thanks menus.jpg

2. leslieg

leslieg Member

Just an update to my post above.

I would only like to delete or edit out the breadcrumb menu at the bottom of all pages - I found a better way to deal with the top of the page.

Also I am looking to add menu items at the top in the main menu - would be great if someone could refer me in the right direction - thanks.

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The bottom breadcrumb can be removed by editing the template or hiding it with CSS.
    This set of guides should help: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/how-to.4390/

Adding links to the navigation requires either editing the template, or there are various add-ons available which will allow you to customise it.

leslieg likes this.
  4. leslieg

leslieg Member

Thanks @Brogan - any idea which templete?

Any suggestion for the add on for the menu?