1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Delete all thread if fist post no attachments

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Manhhieu1, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Manhhieu1

Manhhieu1 Member

Hi, everyone. I would like to ask your help. My web's feature is to do business with file attachments. but in converted process from Vbb to xenforo some thread and post get alot of mistakes and no attachment. I wan to delete all the thread and post no attachments. There are many articles in My forum.So It is waste of time if i delete manually. Could you please help me. I am very happy to get your feedback

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I'm not clear what you're asking exactly. Are you wanting to delete all posts with no attachments? If so, you'll need to identify them manually. There's no way to do this built-in.

Manhhieu1 likes this.
  3. Manhhieu1

Manhhieu1 Member

Hi, thank you reply. I want delete all thread if fist post ( #1 ) no attachments.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

As Mike said, you would need to identify them manually and delete each one.

Otherwise you would need custom development in order to do it programmatically.

Manhhieu1 likes this.
  5. Manhhieu1

Manhhieu1 Member

Can I use the query in phpmyadmin?

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Not a simple query, no.
    There are a lot of interconnected tables and a lot of data which needs to be updated when a thread is deleted.

Manhhieu1 likes this.
  7. Manhhieu1

Manhhieu1 Member

8. Manhhieu1

Manhhieu1 Member

I want to rent coder code handles this addon. Help me

9. Manhhieu1

Manhhieu1 Member

Help me please!

10. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

If you're looking for a developer, you should be posting details of your request in the custom service requests forum.

Manhhieu1 likes this.