XF 2.1 Delete all empty forums

dono

How to delete all empty forums, I have hundreds of sub forum, used to be for each online game in the world since 2003, now most of them are closed . I would like to delete all of this forum and categories.

I got this when I search in this forum but for album
Code:
DELETE FROM xengallery_album WHERE album_media_count = 0

for forum and categories ?

thanks in advanced

I wouldn't delete them if there are threads in those forums as that would change post counts for members. i would just move them to subforum in staff area so they coudn't be seen by guests and members. If they are empty then you can use batch update option in admin cp to delete them i think.

I wouldn't delete them if there are threads in those forums as that would change post counts for members. i would just move them to subforum in staff area so they coudn't be seen by guests and members. If they are empty then you can use batch update option in admin cp to delete them i think.
I didnt say have posting inside, just a lot of empty post forum.. just notice that batch update feature is exist... a big thank you from user 2011..

and its not what I am looking for.. thats fot thread(s), not for forum or categories...

Last edited:
Top Bottom