XF 1.1 Delete 500+ users

polle

Hi everyone.

After my install and import, I mailed users to let them know the changes. As expected I have a lot of bounced emails from spam, inactive users for years, etc...

How can I delete those in an easy way ?

I have 500+ emails from that users, of course I don't want to go one by one to search them and delete them.

I want to know if the user has posts or not, because if I search for a user in admin, I can see the profile, but I cant see if it has posts and since when he logged in. So I have to put the mail, see what the user is, copy the user, go find the user in the forum and see the activity... That for 500+ users is insane.

How can I do this ?

Thanks.

There are currently no mass tools for user management, so the only way is to delete each one individually from the ACP.

You don't need to check the forum for messages posted though, you can do that in the ACP via the Profile Info tab.

Is there a way to do like an advanced search or something ?

Because I can search for users in groups and date activity, also posts, but not for negative things, which I need. For example search for all users with cero posts registerd before 2004. That way I will be able to hit the X in all of them.

Thanks.

The only search criteria are what are currently listed in the ACP.

I have already made a suggestion to be able to search for users with less than x posts.

Top Bottom