XF 2.1 Default style layout issue

mcadx

Our default style is messed up after the 2.1 upgrade. What is the process to rebuild it? I don't see it in the options

Looking at your site, I see what generally looks like as the default style and it generally appears to work, though I'm just looking at a login page.

You may need to be more specific as to the errors, but after upgrading, you should see if there are outdated templates and if so, attempt to merge the changes. (Depending on the change, they may need be to modified to be compatible with 2.1.)

Hey Mike - This is what the forum view looks like. I have 3rd party styles that are installed and working fine. I did have to merge some template changes. Most merged fine automatically. The ones still in need of merging relate to Media Gallery and are with the 3rd party styles.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 9.08.34 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 9.08.34 AM.webp
    10 KB · Views: 24
That potentially looks like a badly applied template modification (the "more" part doesn't look standard).

You can create a style with no parent and that will be the default style, though template modifications may still apply. If you see it there, you may need to look at the template modification list or toggle add-ons off to see if that resolves it.

Thanks. Created a new style with no parent and it's even worse. My only add-on is XFMG and the 3rd party style which doesn't have the issue.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 1.37.58 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 1.37.58 PM.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 15
Please submit a ticket with login details as we can't really access anything on the site as is (and thus I can't see the problem).

Top Bottom