Default Style For Guests Different From Logged In Members?

DRE

Hi. How can I make a theme that is one theme by default but another once you log in?

I used this add-on to show contributors group a w.i.p style. I suppose it could be set to show guests a specific style.http://xenforo.com/community/resources/advanced-styling-rules.283/
What's W.I.P.?

and this gonna sound retarded but I want to make a blinged out gold theme for guests. Make it all shiny and bright but it be normal after you log in. I only wanna do it for a couple days lol was inspired after listening to this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What's W.I.P.?

and this gonna sound retarded but I want to make a blinged out gold theme for guests. Make it all shiny and bright but it be normal after you log in. I only wanna do it for a couple days lol was inspired after listening to this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Work in progress.

The add-on above should do it by creating the criteria to your preference. I only used the add-on briefly but from what I glanced of it it had many options you can create.

Work in progress.

The add-on above should do it by creating the criteria to your preference. I only used the add-on briefly but from what I glanced of it it had many options you can create.
I used it for awhile but it had admincp bugs. I'll try it again maybe I'll get a different result this time.

This is how frustrating it was back then.

tumblr_ml9a39Kcez1rr3l61o1_500.gif

I used it for awhile but it had admincp bugs. I'll try it again maybe I'll get a different result this time.

Ah I wasn't aware. When I used the add-on it seemed to run with out issue but as you say you may have a little more luck with it this time. Roll on the day when styles make use of the permission system.

Reactions: DRE
Top Bottom