1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Default Style For Guests Different From Logged In Members?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by DRE, Apr 15, 2013.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Hi. How can I make a theme that is one theme by default but another once you log in?

2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

What's W.I.P.?

and this gonna sound retarded but I want to make a blinged out gold theme for guests. Make it all shiny and bright but it be normal after you log in. I only wanna do it for a couple days lol was inspired after listening to this:

4. Shelley

Work in progress.

The add-on above should do it by creating the criteria to your preference. I only used the add-on briefly but from what I glanced of it it had many options you can create.

5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I used it for awhile but it had admincp bugs. I'll try it again maybe I'll get a different result this time.

6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

This is how frustrating it was back then.

[​IMG]

Shelley likes this.
  7. Shelley

Ah I wasn't aware. When I used the add-on it seemed to run with out issue but as you say you may have a little more luck with it this time. Roll on the day when styles make use of the permission system.

DRE likes this.
  8. Shelley

DRE likes this.
  9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

That addon is working for me. :D

It also assigns more than one styles to more than one usergroups.

Shelley likes this.