[OzzModz] Default Profile Tab

[OzzModz] Default Profile Tab 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download

Ozzy47

ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

Default Profile Tab - Select which profile tab to be default

This is a addon that will let you choose which profile tab is selected as default when someone views a members profile. If you choose a addon tab that you do not have installed or is not active, the default tab will revert to the profile posts tab. Like wise if you have a tab set as default, and that tab is not available in a members profile, then the default tab will revert to the profile posts tab.

This addon will work with XenForo resource manager and media gallery.

This addon will...

Read more about this resource...

Does not work with profile post direct URLs :(. If the profile posts tab is not default a direct link to a profile post will not open the right tab.

1. Set default profile tab to ‘About’
  2. Receive an alert about a profile post or click on the direct link from What’s New (eg has #profile-postXXXX or something on the end)
  3. Profile will still open about tab rather than going to the profile post directly like it would normally

Yes, I believe that is going to be a limitation of the addon. I can lo into it when I get some free time.

Thanks! It’s possible to check for a URL anchor with JS but not PHP. I wonder if there is a workaround there. I’ll have a play as well and let you know if I find a workaround!

@ozzy47 Profile Posts Tab no more showing if we set Default Profile Tab is About Tab. Also About Tab show 2 more time. Please can you update color for option page blue color for eye safe?

ScreenShot00039.webp

Wrong thread, but right discussion:
Is there an addon to switch on/off single tabs?
And also sort them?

This would be a perfekt addition to this addon.

Select which ones to show + Select the order just with 0 and intval.
Select the default one.

Top Bottom