Decorating for the Holidays 2012? Show Us!

Is Your Community Decorated Festively for the Holidays?

• Uh... What does "festive" mean...?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it wrong as soon as I remembered that an image of that poor walmart guy who loved stampedes popped into my head? As well as a site coordinator who couldn't coordinate his way out of a wet paper bag. :ROFLMAO:

Back on topic - Yeah, xmas touch to my site i'll be adding stuff. :D
LMAO!!!!!!!! And here we go upon another Black Friday in 3 days.
And wow - Thanks for ruining my evening. I haven't thought of marcopolo in a couple years yehehhee - You so damn silly!!!!!!!!

If you indeed were not married - I'd offer you a very funny (yet totally inappropriate) Leela joke :p
I've been divorced for a year and a half. :cry:

YOUR-MOVE-TIGER-WOODS.webp

I will not be changing my site because I'm not a designer and I don't have money to hire one. ;)

What does your logo look like now?? Someone could probably photoshop you something temporary for the season.

I'm just putting a santa hat on my bull below lol. I'd have to be crazy to pay someone to do that.

Anybody got any great ideas for more holiday event type of things? Like I said, last year I did an advent calender were I rewarded members for being active by linking their website every day from Dec 1st to 31st (based on a tradition here, we buy this calenders with chocolate in them, one for every day until Dec 24th). Only bad thing was that first I had to create the block for it (I was using phpBB at the time), and find some nice Christmas graphics (31 images, all in same dimension and preferably royalty free).

IIRC it was almost a month in just building the damn thing, then an hour a day sifting through posts and adding in the link. This year I will probably do something a bit more easy, but I want to exploit the season to be jolly to gain some activity.

Anybody got any great ideas for more holiday event type of things? Like I said, last year I did an advent calender were I rewarded members for being active by linking their website every day from Dec 1st to 31st (based on a tradition here, we buy this calenders with chocolate in them, one for every day until Dec 24th). Only bad thing was that first I had to create the block for it (I was using phpBB at the time), and find some nice Christmas graphics (31 images, all in same dimension and preferably royalty free).

IIRC it was almost a month in just building the damn thing, then an hour a day sifting through posts and adding in the link. This year I will probably do something a bit more easy, but I want to exploit the season to be jolly to gain some activity.

Add additional helper spans to allow for differently positioned snow effects in the navigation (example the dripping snow on the right hand side). I like snow. ;)

I've got a ton of xmas icons I designed and xmas graphics so when time permits I may release it along with the edits people will need to make.

preview-3.webp

Shelley, I really would like to see you release a Holiday Skin for the community. Although I know you prefer not to offer support (I think I read that some place, please correct me if I'm wrong). It would still be cool to see a release even if not supported.

Shelley, I really would like to see you release a Holiday Skin for the community. Although I know you prefer not to offer support (I think I read that some place, please correct me if I'm wrong). It would still be cool to see a release even if not supported.

I won't be releasing it here. I probably won't even apply it to my site, I'm just tinkering see what I come up with in my spare time.

I leave style releases to the professional stylers.

So you can download it and re package it as "Socially Christmas"?

Top Bottom