[DCom] AdminCP Style

[DCom] AdminCP Style 2.2.9

No permission to download

DimmmCom

DimmmCom submitted a new resource:

[DCom] AdminCP Style - Dark style for AdminCP

This plugin converts the control panel to a dark style.

• The plugin has color settings.
  • Also, the design of the template editor (CodeMirror) with a choice of 10 styles has been made a separate setting.
  • All these settings are changed only in the master style, so you need developer mode to change it.
  • Added the ability to customize the login page in the Admin panel.
  • Ability to disable customization of the login page or the panel itself individually
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Changes I make don't take effect, though the initial dark style is still active. I have deleted the default style and I am using copies (meaning starting out without a parent theme) of it. But even when rebuilding your addon, the style settings and code highlight colors don't change. Even if I make the changes to all three existing themes. What can I do to get the options working again?

Changes I make don't take effect, though the initial dark style is still active. I have deleted the default style and I am using copies (meaning starting out without a parent theme) of it. But even when rebuilding your addon, the style settings and code highlight colors don't change. Even if I make the changes to all three existing themes. What can I do to get the options working again?
All these settings are changed only in the master style, so you need developer mode to change it.

I don't get where I find the master style to make changes (DEV-mode is on now)

Edit: ok, found it... :)

Top Bottom