[DBTech] Easy Registration

[DBTech] Easy Registration 1.1.1

No permission to download
There seems to be a problem registering on Internet Explorer. Is this something you are aware of?

Attachments

• internetexplorer.webp
    internetexplorer.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 10
Oh I tried pressing the submit button anyway on the form using Internet Explorer and got this error message. Just FYI. Let me know if you need more information. I feel bad for posting this here because I feel like I'm saying something negative about your add-on, when in fact I absolutely love it. I think it was an essential improvement to Xenforo. Feel free to write me a PM about this or let me know if there is another forum I should post in about this. I did see your signature says to not PM you, so I didn't :)

Attachments

• iesubmission.webp
    iesubmission.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
I can't actually test this easily since I develop on a Mac, I'll see if I can find a way to test it using my desktop computer :)

Fillip

Would it be possible to make a Widget (for the bd Widget Framework) out of this. I would pay for the development. :)

I have tried to install this add-on several times, but always receive the following error message:

Please enter a valid file name. The requested file could not be read.

Update: please disregard! It worked when I uploaded the .xml file to our server.

Last edited:
Top Bottom