[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Pro]

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Pro] [Paid] 7.2.0

No permission to buy ($44.95)
Hello @DragonByte Tech I appreciate you guys making the Shoutbox follow the Style but I need to modify the Shoutbox Thread name css as it is using my styles navbar hover which is too dark to read against the Shoutbox background .

Screen Shot 02-10-17 at 07.webp

Last edited:
Has anybody tried the Desktop Notification successfully? I have tried on the lite version as well as in the official demo board (full version), but nowhere it was working. As a matter of fact, when I checked the Enable Desktop Notification, the browser did not as for anything.

I checked in Chrome and Mozilla.

Has anybody tried the Desktop Notification successfully? I have tried on the lite version as well as in the official demo board (full version), but nowhere it was working. As a matter of fact, when I checked the Enable Desktop Notification, the browser did not as for anything.

I checked in Chrome and Mozilla.
Please bear in mind you will only receive desktop notifications when someone sends you a PM via the shoutbox. You will not receive notifications for every single shout.

Fillip

Please bear in mind you will only receive desktop notifications when someone sends you a PM via the shoutbox. You will not receive notifications for every single shout.

Fillip
Thanks, Fillip, I believe I did check PM, but I might have missed something. I'll check again and update here.

Just purchased the Pro version as an upgrade to the lite version. One question. Some users, mainly on mobile devices don't get the font size, color options, only shout and clear. Is there an option I am not selecting?

Just purchased the Pro version as an upgrade to the lite version. One question. Some users, mainly on mobile devices don't get the font size, color options, only shout and clear. Is there an option I am not selecting?
This is working as intended, those options (deemed non-essential) are not available on mobile as part of the responsive style.

Fillip

Just sharing a quick WIP image of the XF2 version :)

1511193712759.webp

The editor is missing still, but we're making progress!

The XF2 version will be easier to style and more adaptable to custom skins, as I've managed to severely slim down the amount of custom CSS needed, thanks to the vastly improved default CSS.

Also, in case there's any doubt: The Shoutbox will be a widget :) You will configure the particular shoutbox instance to deploy in the widget configuration interface in XF2, so you no longer have to modify templates in order to deploy the Shoutbox in custom locations.

Lastly, I want to create an ultra-slim widget that can be used either in the sidebar or just as a slim version in general, as I know that's something you guys and gals want :)
This version of the widget would remove the tabs as well as the Active Users block. This may not be included in the first release version, as I need the basic functionality working first :D

Fillip

Any updates on the XF2 version? Really eager to try it out. Been using the dbtech products since the early VB days!

Top Bottom