[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Pro]

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Pro] [Paid] 7.2.0

No permission to buy ($44.95)
Hi DragonByte Tech,

I have to be sure of two thing. If I buy the PRO version, will I have Smilies and mini Avatars animated like TaigaChat Pro? I already have the PRO version of VBulletin, and I would like to know if everything is the same with Xenforo. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Hi DragonByte Tech,

I have to be sure of two thing. If I buy the PRO version, will I have Smilies and mini Avatars animated like TaigaChat Pro? I already have the PRO version of VBulletin, and I would like to know if everything is the same with Xenforo. Thank you :)
Indeed there's both a Smilies button and mini avatars :)

Fillip

We use the avatar helper native to XenForo, I've not specifically tested it with animated avatars but if XF supports generating thumbnails for animated avatars then so do we :)

Fillip

first sorry for my bad english :)
before i pruchase this addon i have 2 question :
1- is there any load for server
2- whene larges chating in the same time is there any isus
3- is possible to translate the addon to the arabic language and also change the direction to RTL

1- is there any load for server
We've received no reports of increased server load as a result of this mod :)
2- whene larges chating in the same time is there any isus
There shouldn't be :)
3- is possible to translate the addon to the arabic language and also change the direction to RTL
Honestly I haven't tested it with RTL, I would recommend trying the Lite version first and seeing if that works for you :)

Fillip

thank you
DragonByte Tech
i hope you update the addon to be comptabile with RTL, cause there large of arabic forum use the xenforo..
i will test the lite version if is all right i purchase the pro version

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Pro] with a new update entry:

7.0.0 Release Candidate 9

New Features:

Upgrade Lock
  • Event listeners will no longer run when there's a pending upgrade
  • A notice is displayed in the front-end when there's a pending upgrade

Changed Features:
  • Browser autocomplete has been disabled in the shout input area
  • Changed the installer file structure

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a server error while fetching the AOP file, potentially causing the shoutbox to be stuck...

Read the rest of this update entry...

In addition to this update, we now have a system where you can request your own private demo board much in the same way XenForo does its admin demo. If you'd like to try the full version of the modification before buying, you can request a demo board instance to be generated by filling out the form on this page: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/info/xfdemo

Fillip

Top Bottom