[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.6.2

No permission to buy ($14.95)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Donate with a new update entry:

3.3.0 Beta 1

Update highlights

!!! THIS VERSION REQUIRES XENFORO 2.2.0 AND PHP 7.2.0 !!!

This version contains coding style updates and changes for XenForo 2.2.0 / PHP 7.2.0. Furthermore, an issue with the donation drive progress bar as a result of CSS changes in XF 2.2 has been resolved.

This version is flagged as a Beta version as it has not been tested on a live site.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Add support for LinkableInterface...

Read the rest of this update entry...

3.3.0 Beta 2

Update highlights

This version fixes an issue where a server error could appear when attempting to donate.

This version is flagged as a Beta version as it has not been tested on a live site.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fix server error when attempting to donate

3.3.0 Gold

Update highlights

Coinciding with the release of XenForo 2.2.0, all XenForo 2.2 versions are now Gold 🎉 This is also the last version that will contain the XF 2.2 / PHP 7.2 warning in the release notes.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Catch a DuplicateKeyException if the drive dates are changed around
Fix: Differentiate between ignored members and anonymous donation in...

Is it possible to use this as a string continuous donation system - without having a "goal" displayed or "amount raised" displayed? I have an older donation platform on my VB forum that just lets member donate to support the forum but does not have any specific goals nor does it show how much has been raised to date. Is it possible to use this in the same way"?

Just curious, I recently switched from VB to xenforo and installed this mod. I love it, but I have a question, on my old VB version i allowed people to donate that were unregistered. When I switched to xenForo I could manually add donations from registered users that were imported. However I cant figure out how to manually add unregistered users from my old version. Is it even possible to? It asks for a username but wont accept it unless they are registered.

I apologize if this was asked previously

Last edited:
Just curious, I recently switched from VB to xenforo and installed this mod. I love it, but I have a question, on my old VB version i allowed people to donate that were unregistered. When I switched to xenForo I could manually add donations from registered users that were imported. However I cant figure out how to manually add unregistered users from my old version. Is it even possible to? It asks for a username but wont accept it unless they are registered.

I apologize if this was asked previously
Simply leave the user name field blank when manually adding a donation :)

Welp.. I tried that.

Please enter a value for the required field 'user_id'.
Okay, that's a bug 🤔 I'll fix that in the next version, thanks!

Meanwhile, a workaround would be to create a new temporary user and set it to be the donator for these donations. You would then be able to delete that user after importing.

Update highlights

This version features required changes for the Exchange Rate functionality; the old API has been shut down, and absorbed into the APILayer family of products.

After installing the update, you'll find a new setting in the XenForo Options for this add-on: Exchange Rate API Key. In order for your exchange rates to update automatically, an API key is required. Please click here and...

Is it possible to use this as a straight continuous donation system - without having a "goal" displayed or "amount raised" displayed? I have an older donation platform on my VB forum that just lets member donate to support the forum but does not have any specific goals nor does it show how much has been raised to date. Is it possible to use this in the same way"?

Still have this question.

Sorry in advance about these template questions, need specific instructions about editing them.

I'm using the donation system for 1 non-recurring drive and manually added the donation history, thanks for the info about removing the goal amount. I also want to remove the earned amount and bar, wish it was in the settings, I found this post and the next post explains the edits a little more but I'm used to instructions like add, delete and replace with the code in the dbtech_donate_drive template to remove the earned bar and amounts.

I also read a different post at the DBTech site here about possibly removing the listing of donators and/or amounts from the same template, (<div class="block block--messages">)? I did try to set the Donations per page to 0 and that makes all of them except for the last donation to disappear.

:confused:

Hi,

we use DragonByte Donate for our User like a Pay Wall to special Content. It expires every year. Would it be possible to send a reminder to the users e.g. 14 Days before their access to this Content expires via Mail or PM ?

Regards

Top Bottom