Dazzle Style [Paid] [Deleted]

John

John submitted a new resource:

Dazzle Style - Handcrafted perfection!

The name says it all - Dazzle! That's just how your visitors will feel when browsing your site on this design. Beautifully hand-crafted and packed with our trademark features, including unique promotional iconography in the header to highlight your events.

All of our styles utilize our Xenomorph Framework which gives you over 200 custom style properties, custom Javascript and jQuery effects, and much, much more!

Fluid width style...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hi John
I have a couple of requests, the login bar is currently on the left which is a bit of a problem for some to find because of our banner is there a way I can reposition this to the right hand side? www.reign-of-chaos.co.uk
The second you may not be able to help, I have waindigo "login as user" installed but it dose not show up in the dazzle style but is ok in default again how would I make it visible in Dazzle?

One of my members discovered the sub menus under the main navigation tabs, do not pop up in a overlay and are very difficult to read underneath the navigation bar when using any iSO device (ipad in this case) could the sub menu items be in a more distinct color possibly in any future updates?

Hi, sorry for the slow reply (I don't visit here very often). If you don't mind, please open a support request from your client area at my site for any support needs and we'll get you taken care of! :)

Top Bottom