1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dazzle Style [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Style Releases' started by John, Sep 4, 2013.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

John submitted a new resource:

Dazzle Style - Handcrafted perfection!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  2. John

John Well-Known Member

3. RWonko

RWonko Member

Hi John
    I have a couple of requests, the login bar is currently on the left which is a bit of a problem for some to find because of our banner is there a way I can reposition this to the right hand side? www.reign-of-chaos.co.uk
    The second you may not be able to help, I have waindigo "login as user" installed but it dose not show up in the dazzle style but is ok in default again how would I make it visible in Dazzle?

4. RWonko

RWonko Member

One of my members discovered the sub menus under the main navigation tabs, do not pop up in a overlay and are very difficult to read underneath the navigation bar when using any iSO device (ipad in this case) could the sub menu items be in a more distinct color possibly in any future updates?

5. John

John Well-Known Member

Hi, sorry for the slow reply (I don't visit here very often). If you don't mind, please open a support request from your client area at my site for any support needs and we'll get you taken care of! :)

RWonko likes this.
  6. John

John Well-Known Member

7. John

John Well-Known Member

8. John

John Well-Known Member

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.