XF 1.2 Daylight Savings Question

Amaury

Okay, so many people in the US jumped ahead one hour today at 2:00 AM, but I noticed that times on KH-Flare from before today at 2:00 AM didn't jump ahead one hour.

For example, my last activity on KH-Flare was yesterday at 11:37 PM, but today at 2:00 AM, it should have changed to today at 12:37 AM, no?

bigKawt.png

No, not really.

Yesterday you were viewing whatever you were doing at that time...

Liam

I know this isn't vBulletin 4, but I remember on there if you had posted something at 3:00 PM, for example, and then went an hour ahead the next day, it would change to 4:00 PM. Although I think that changed in versions older than 4.1.5.

No big deal, though. I was just curious.

@Liam W

Scratch that. On SEGA Forum, which has vBulletin 4.1.11, time jumped ahead an hour for everything posted before DST occurred. For example, I actually created this on Friday at 7:08 PM, but now it says 8:08 PM, as you can see, and consequent posts are also an hour ahead, except for Momonpso's since she posted after DST occurred.

Maybe it's because vBulletin actually has DST options, whereas, and I believe this is what @Mike told me, DST is built into the time zones on XenForo.

Like I said, though, no big deal. I was just curious.

If you did something at 11.37 pm yesterday then that's the time you did it at, irrespective of whether or not the clocks went forward this morning. In fact forum software that changes the time to 12.37 am is wrong.

If you did something at 11.37 pm yesterday then that's the time you did it at, irrespective of whether or not the clocks went forward this morning. In fact forum software that changes the time to 12.37 am is wrong.

Good point. In which case, what I posted above is wrong, right?

Top Bottom