• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Datetime/author stat

Jeremy

I'm half and half on this. Since right now, it flows nicely with the actions and stuff without the last edit by text. I see advantages and positive reasons for both locations personally.

TLMD

I agree with Shelley: I can't see a reason why it would be bad to have this info in one line and also in a row (left floated).

Shelley

I'm half and half on this. Since right now, it flows nicely with the actions and stuff without the last edit by text. I see advantages and positive reasons for both locations personally.
Let me try and sway you to my side of the fence then. Personally I don't think it actually does suit there but that is another topic and not my main argument. :D

Check the screenshot (below) had that date/time info been in it's original location the buttons would have been scattered everywhere in this responsive setting, I just think it looks so much neater being moved above them and compliments the edit history location for consistency. Have you toppled into my garden yet? :p

I've made the template edit myself so either way it's all good. :)

datetime_responsive.png