Add-on Date range search

Pixel Squad Ltd

Is there an add-on for search between specific dates without having to enter a search query?

I am running a monthly competition where we reward the best contributors to the forums, so I need to be able to show all posts between specific dates, without having to enter a search query.

I understand how intensive a large search is on servers, so it would be preferable for only admins and user I choose to be able to use it.

I have spent some time trying to find an add-on for this with no avail. Can anyone suggest one?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Carl

Is this only for a one or a few specific forums, or any forum on the site?
Could it be a date in the past, to now, or between a date in the past and another date in the past?

[edit] Quick guess.

SELECT * FROM `xf_post` WHERE `post_date` >= 'start-timestamp' AND `post_date` <= 'end-timestamp'

Is this only for a one or a few specific forums, or any forum on the site?
Could it be a date in the past, to now, or between a date in the past and another date in the past?

[edit] Quick guess.

SELECT * FROM `xf_post` WHERE `post_date` >= 'start-timestamp' AND `post_date` <= 'end-timestamp'

My preference would be to be able to search the entire board from say the 1st day of the month to the last day of the month.

Let me know if this is available anywhere.

Currently the only option is to search for content "newer than" a specific date. No option to search for content "older than" a date, or between two dates.

Top Bottom