• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Add-on Date range search

Is there an add-on for search between specific dates without having to enter a search query?

I am running a monthly competition where we reward the best contributors to the forums, so I need to be able to show all posts between specific dates, without having to enter a search query.

I understand how intensive a large search is on servers, so it would be preferable for only admins and user I choose to be able to use it.

I have spent some time trying to find an add-on for this with no avail. Can anyone suggest one?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Carl

xenfans

Is this only for a one or a few specific forums, or any forum on the site?
Could it be a date in the past, to now, or between a date in the past and another date in the past?

[edit] Quick guess.

SELECT * FROM `xf_post` WHERE `post_date` >= 'start-timestamp' AND `post_date` <= 'end-timestamp'

Is this only for a one or a few specific forums, or any forum on the site?
Could it be a date in the past, to now, or between a date in the past and another date in the past?

[edit] Quick guess.

SELECT * FROM `xf_post` WHERE `post_date` >= 'start-timestamp' AND `post_date` <= 'end-timestamp'
My preference would be to be able to search the entire board from say the 1st day of the month to the last day of the month.