DataTables BB Code by Waindigo [Deleted]

@Jon W - how to insert icon into redactor toolbar for this table addon, so we do not have to manually wrote [table=head][/table]?
I try to create bbcode with <table=head>{text}</table> but when enable it, it breaks tables in older posts.

Also, when try to center some text in cells, first row is not centered even I try to put bbcode center for each text in a cell

Just now experimented and learned how this table works..is there a way where in i can remove column 1, 2 etc and replace it with some name ?

Last edited:
No. This add-on is really only designed for really simple tables.

Do you have any intention of updating it to have a more fulfilling feature set?

******* has a rather advanced tables BBcode plugin but I refuse to use it out of principal and just risk given the shady practices they're banned for.

Do you have any intention of updating it to have a more fulfilling feature set?

******* has a rather advanced tables BBcode plugin but I refuse to use it out of principal and just risk given the shady practices they're banned for.
I'm releasing a new version of this as part of the Cake BB Code add-on. See www.forumcake.com for more details. Feel free to make suggestions there.

Does the DataTables add on have an escape character so that | itself can be used in a column? I tried \ to no avail

Does the DataTables add on have an escape character so that | itself can be used in a column? I tried \ to no avail
Not currently. As mentioned above, a newer version of this add-on is available with Cake. I suggest purchasing that add-on and making a suggestion in the Cake forums at www.forumcake.com. As it is a paid add-on, there is much more chance of this being implemented if you are a paying customer.

Not currently. As mentioned above, a newer version of this add-on is available with Cake. I suggest purchasing that add-on and making a suggestion in the Cake forums at www.forumcake.com. As it is a paid add-on, there is much more chance of this being implemented if you are a paying customer.

Will definitely consider it. The $250 brand removal is a bit steep at the early stages, so I'll be keeping an eye on the framework

Top Bottom