XF 1.4 Database tables getting deleted after converted from SMF

bcercan

After converting from SMF, XenForo deleting some tables in random times with the following error:

Code:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
<!-- Mysqli prepare error: Table 'kkforum_xf.xf_phrase_compiled' doesn't exist -->
When I checked database it shows 160 tables while it was 166 before which means XenForo get deleted 6 tables. I'm manually importing tables again but it keeps deleting them after 24 hours.

And I'm pretty sure thats not about my hosting provider. What am I supposed to do to fix this?

Jeremy

XenForo will not remove tables. Do you have add-on add-ons installed? Custom cron jobs? Have you done anything else to your system post conversion?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
What do you mean by "everything is done"?

As Jeremy has stated, table shouldn't be deleted so you may want to contact your host to determine why.

bcercan

I reinstalled from the beginning and still getting this error. I believe there is no problem with my host.

XenForo changing the database structure sometimes, I don't know why and how.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
There is no reason for XF to really be touching the table structure. This is almost certainly pointing to an issue with the host. A hardware problem or the disk being full are the two most likely causes.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
What is your relation to the other user who is also posting about this same error with the same site?

I have already responded to the ticket raised by the license holder about this.

bcercan

What is your relation to the other user who is also posting about this same error with the same site?

I have already responded to the ticket raised by the license holder about this.
I was trying to help him but I didnt know he already ticket about it. So you can delete the thread. Thanks!