Not a bug Data too long for column 'data_value'

au lait

Affected version
This happened when I wanted to deactivate an Add-On

Code:
#0 src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1406, '22001')
#1 src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1406, '22001')
#2 src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src\XF\DataRegistry.php(177): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
            INSERT INTO...', Array)
#4 src\XF\Repository\AdminNavigation.php(58): XF\DataRegistry->set('adminNavigation', Array)
#5 src\XF\AddOn\DataType\AdminNavigation.php(93): XF\Repository\AdminNavigation->rebuildNavigationCache()
#6 src\XF.php(318): XF\AddOn\DataType\AdminNavigation->XF\AddOn\DataType\{closure}()
#7 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(156): XF::triggerRunOnce(true)
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src\XF\App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src\XF.php(465): XF\App->run()
#11 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#12 {main}

Code:
            INSERT INTO xf_data_registry
                (data_key, data_value)
            VALUES
                (?, ?)
            ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
                data_value = VALUES(data_value)

You've suggested that this is resolved, though it might be worth letting us know what the issue was.

I can't see why you'd get the data too long error for something like this unless the data registry table wasn't a mediumblob (which allows 16MB) -- unless something else went very wrong.

Since this was my DEV Test Forum and I don't like problems! I reinstall it. and the bug was gone. I have no idea how the problem could have occurred. But it surely has nothing to do with XF!

Top Bottom