Dark MessageUserInfo Enhancement

Dark MessageUserInfo Enhancement

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Dark MessageUserInfo Enhancement - This will give your messageuserinfo area a dark look.

9YPUh9r.png
View attachment 53125

Summary: This is a simple enhancement that will give your MessageUserInfo area (as seen in the screenshot) a dark look to it.

Install: Paste the following CSS into your EXTRA.CSS template

More colours will be released at www.bbsmiley.com specifically in this thread at my site....

Read more about this resource...

Ok very odd, I added it to the very top of extra.css and it works. Having it after all my other CSS for the header/footer of xfhost.net it didn't change...

The screenshot is telling me nothing. This enhancement isn't applied at bbsmiley but on a test board (below)

Screenshot_1.webp

As you can see it's working fine so you must have some kind of code conflicting with it. Check that you haven't got any responsive specific css removing or overriding the css which by the looks of it, is.

The screenshot is telling me nothing. This enhancement isn't applied at bbsmiley but on a test board (below)

View attachment 56495

As you can see it's working fine so you must have some kind of code conflicting with it. Check that you haven't got any responsive specific css removing or overriding the css which by the looks of it, is.
Yes, I've fix it already last few hours :)
Thanks !

I used this to enhance an already dark style I have and it works great. My only question is how would I fix the arrow?

20rmv40.png

Hey @Shelley !

This is awesome and we really want to use it on our forums but the problem is, it isn't looking like your screenshot... at all. I'm guessing this has something to do with the style Fusion Gamer by @Russ ?
Any ideas?

This is what it looks like:
fhphxSN.jpg

Few things:

The message user block needs to be reduced more than likely: Style Properties -> Message Layout -> User Info Container -> Adjust the width default is 124px.

Also the additional elements can be enabled via:

Style Properties -> Message Elements

Top Bottom