Dark Empire [Deleted]

Is it easy to change colors? Love this theme... but not sold on orange.

Also, the random news pics at the top of the page, are they clickable to forum posts or to resource entries? On your demo site, clicking does nothing except reload another set of random pics.

Last edited:
Is it easy to change colors? Love this theme... but not sold on orange.

Also, the random news pics at the top of the page, are they clickable to forum posts or to resource entries? On your demo site, clicking does nothing except reload another set of random pics.
Hi, there is no easy to change the colors, only in CSS.

For the "random news pics" (Ultimate Content Display) you can set a link where after you click, you will be redirected.

You can see here how the configuration looks like:
1592730441331.webp

Hi, yes there is an option to disable these animations:
View attachment 230247
But not selectively? I like the animations for the Ultimate Content Display, and for forum nodes with background images, but an animated topic list, side bar, and footer are just too much. Dizzying! o_O

I will likely be buying, though. :)

The one other thing I'd like to see is a light/dark icon on the menu bar (sun/moon or light bulb on/off) for switching between Dark Empire and Empire.

Is this a mistake? I'm assuming this is meant to be an extended footer area, but when viewing Dark Empire on my Mac desktop, whether Safari or Chrome (pictured here), I get a long scrolling list instead of side-by-side columns.

Can this area be tossed out?

Dark-Empire.jpg

Our demo works fine. Try to zoom out.
View attachment 230255
Got it. I had my browser window set to 1024 wide, which I consider to be old-school "normal." I had to go out to exactly 1041 wide before the columns hopped into place. Averted! :)

I'm curious as to why the columns render okay on my 12.9" iPad Pro, though. Its browser window (in portrait mode) should be the equivalent of the same 1024 pixels wide that don't work on the desktop. Hmmm, actually, if I start in landscape mode, but then flip to portrait mode, I get the same messed up result as 1024 on the desktop. A page refresh will correct, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom