1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damnlag | YouTube Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Damnlag, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Damnlag

Damnlag Member

Forum Name: Damnlag
    Forum URL: http://www.damnlag.com
    Forum Start Date: Feb 2013

I created this forum originally on IPB forum software. It was originally known by the domain youtubegaming.com. However, neither IPB or the youtubegaming domain were something that could keep the community expanding and moving forward.

So early 2015 I switched over to XenForo and changed the domain to Damnlag.com to give it a new feel and new brand. Since then, the site has sky rocketed with new members and activity on the forum has improved. I am very happy with XenForo so far and the transfer from IPB to XenForo was quick and easy.

The theme on the site is a simple design that was designed by PixelExit. The only addons I use are the Media page, Weekly Digest, Sidebar Positions and Shoutbox.

Russ and BoostN like this.
  2. BoostN

BoostN Active Member

Did you have a lot of engagement before the rebranding?

Nicely done.

3. Damnlag

Damnlag Member

Yes, but I believe it has improved a lot since the transfer/rebranding.

Thanks

4. MQK8

MQK8 Active Member

Very nice, quality content. I have this very same style by Russ.. I think the domain was a vast improvement.

5. Damnlag

Damnlag Member

Its a nice and simple theme, that's what I like about it. Russ was good to work with on it and couldn't have beat that price! Appreciate the feedback ;)

Russ likes this.
  6. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Gatta get that notice up :D, appreciate it, love the new logo.

7. Damnlag

Damnlag Member

Hey Russ! Thanks, it turned out good.

Russ likes this.
  8. MQK8

MQK8 Active Member

Yeah, Russ definitely has some of the best styles, they just keep getting better and better all the time.

9. Damnlag

Damnlag Member

[​IMG]

Forum Statistics as of 4/3/2015
    • Discussions: 30,643
    • Members: 7,669
    Media Library Stats
    • Total Media: 2,407
    • Total Playlists: 73
    • Total Views: 29,897