Add-on Daily/Weekly Subscribed Thread Mail Digest [Paid]

TigerXtrm

This is something I really need for my community to function properly. The current system where you get an instant mail for every thread you are watching is borderline useless and very annoying to my users. I'm hoping it gets some love in 1.2 but so far I haven't been able to confirm this made it in.

I'm willing to pay if you can create an add-on that provides the following functionality:

1. Disable the instant e-mails being sent whenever someone responds to a thread.
2. Replace the instant mails with a daily or weekly digest.
3. The mails should contain a list of topics that the user is subscribed to and have been responded to since the user last read them.
4. The user should have the option to receive the digest once a day or once a week (with no mails being sent if no new posts are made).
5. The template for the e-mail should, if at all possible, be customizable since I will probably need to translate some things.

If you are interested please contact me so we can talk in detail about payment and requirements of the add-on.

This is something I really need for my community to function properly. The current system where you get an instant mail for every thread you are watching is borderline useless and very annoying to my users.

I'm willing to pay if you can create an add-on that provides the following functionality:

1. Disable the instant e-mails being sent whenever someone responds to a thread.
2. Replace the instant mails with a daily or weekly digest.
3. The mails should contain a list of topics that the user is subscribed to and have been responded to since the user last read them.
4. The user should have the option to receive the digest once a day or once a week (with no mails being sent if no new posts are made).
5. The template for the e-mail should, if at all possible, be customizable since I will probably need to translate some things.

If you are interested please contact me so we can talk in detail about payment and requirements of the add-on.

Yes, Yes, Yes! I'm very interested in this as with our new forum some members are already complaining about the volume of emails and are requesting this feature.... Surprised it isn't available yet.... Willing to contribute/purchase a solution

We have the ability to develop this plugin without any problem. Please start conversation with us for more details.

Last edited:
ForumCube, thanks for your offer! I would love to learn a bit more about you and your XenForo experience.

Can you share what add ons you have created in the past for XenForo, or link to the thread in the resources area? I'd like to get an idea of your work.

I'm communicating with some of the others on these forums who have also expressed interest in this functionality, now. Will contact you directly after reviewing some of your work and conversing with some other forum members.

Thanks again for reaching out @ForumCube

Top Bottom