Daily Reaction Limit

Daily Reaction Limit 1.0.5

No permission to download
Some You see the source code here and make changes to it so it is compatible with PHP 7.2. But that is not something I can provide support for.

when "Content" is checked, the add-on will only count post reactions given out in last 24 hours
it's apply for all category?
i was set category A to only give 1 limit reaction and also category B only give 1 limit reaction.
user can't give reaction to category B after give reaction to category A.
but when i set unlimited to category B it's working fine, no effect from category A has limit 1 limit reaction.

I've reported an issue with this addon on it's GitHub Repo; x-posting here for visibility.

--

After installing this addon and enabling the limits the XFRM addon's resource listings will not allow anyone to react. It returns the modal below:

When disabling this addon, reactions return for resource listings.

XF Version: 2.2.8p1
Daily Reaction Limit Version: 1.0.3
XFRM Version: 2.2.4
PHP Version: 8.0.15
MySQL Version: 8.0.26
Server Software: nginx 1.20.1

Console Output After Install/Config:

I've reported an issue with this addon on it's GitHub Repo; x-posting here for visibility.

--

After installing this addon and enabling the limits the XFRM addon's resource listings will not allow anyone to react. It returns the modal below:

When disabling this addon, reactions return for resource listings.

XF Version: 2.2.8p1
Daily Reaction Limit Version: 1.0.3
XFRM Version: 2.2.4
PHP Version: 8.0.15
MySQL Version: 8.0.26
Server Software: nginx 1.20.1

Console Output After Install/Config:
Were seeing this same error on XFMG now when reacting to comments

First of all: very nice addon!

Two questions:
1. Is there a possibility to exclude specific forums from this addon?
2. Is there a way to automatically unlike posts after a setted time?

Edit: This error occurs when someone who has reached their limit hit the like button
1653113753105.webp

Last edited:
Were seeing this same error on XFMG now when reacting to comments
Should be fixed in next update.

Is there a possibility to exclude specific forums from this addon?
You can use node permissions which allow you to disable limits or apply custom limits based on user groups.

Is there a way to automatically unlike posts after a setted time?
Nope and I don't plan on adding said feature to this add-on.

Edit: This error occurs when someone who has reached their limit hit the like button
1653113753105.png
There is no way for me to debug on how you got that error message in the console without looking at the response or server error log.

There is a problem with the permissions. When I set the amount to 0 for a usergroup and set the amount in the forum nodes to a specific number, e.g.:

Usergroup x = 0
Usergroup x in Forum 2 = unlimited
Usergroup x in Forum 1 = 20

Then, users in the usergroup x aren't able to react unlimited to Forum 2 OR they can also give unlimited reactions to Forum 1. It depends on which type I choose.

Here is what I want to do:

User in Usergroup x should react unlimited to every forum except of one forum. On this forum they should have a limit per day even if they take the reaction back.

Top Bottom