Daily Reaction Limit

Daily Reaction Limit 1.0.5

No permission to download

TickTackk

TickTackk submitted a new resource:

Daily Reaction Limit - This add-on allows to limit the amount of reactions user can give daily.

Daily Reaction Limit for XenForo 2.1+
This add-on allows to limit the amount of reactions user can give daily.

Options
  • Reaction limit type
    • Global
    • Content
  • Select the type of reaction limit that will be provided.
Permissions
  • General
    • Daily reaction limit
  • Forum
    • Daily post reaction limit
  • Conversation
    • Daily message...

Read more about this resource...

I have been removing your old addon, when I got notification about this update. Perfect timing!

Thank you, I will test it soon :)

ive tested this and not having much luck, i set usergroup limit and node limit on selected nodes and still allows me to like more than selected amount using my test account

Hi TickTackk, it would also be awesome if can limit the daily post or replies of the user.. because we are suffering with a lot of spam, maybe you can help us

What's the difference between Global and Content? I have tried several ways to make this work and cannot seem to manage it.

1) Set to "Content" seems to lock everyone out (not sure where this is applying the permission)
2) Set to "Global" nothing works, I apply the limits on the "forum permissions" and on "group permission" (on a new group I've setup for this), nothing makes a difference and limits are not being applied.

Here's my goal, create a usergroup and limit anyone in that group to 20 reactions per day.

Are there any instructions for this?

Last edited:
What's the difference between Global and Content?
  • Global: When checking how many reactions are given out All reactions given out
  • Content: All reactions
When "Global" is checked, the add-on will count all the reactions that have been given out by the visitor in last 24 hours but when "Content" is checked, the add-on will only count post reactions given out in last 24 hours, the same goes for other content types such as resources, media gallery and so on all while taking permissions into account.

nothing makes a difference and limits are not being applied.
Make use of analyze permissions to check if the permissions are being set as expected.

Hi @TickTackk , could you please update reaction limit based on "minute" and "hour" instead "day" only ? That would be really great if you could, i'd pleased to make a donation

Top Bottom