Daily Like Limit

Daily Like Limit 1.0.0

No permission to download

TickTackk

I did not work. At first, you say you have filled the limit. I think it's IP based control. Nobody can use the Like key. It's okay when you set the group permissions.

Yeah unfortunately nobody can give "likes" now, because it always says that "you have reached your limit" even administrators cant like other users content although I've said, that they can give out unlimited likes :(

What XF really needs is a good Reputation system based on the Reactions. There needs to be limits so people don't spam others with negative or positive ratings. There needs to be a decay of some kind which allows you rate someone again after a period of time for example and then people get a reputation score which is some sort of sum of all their positive/negative ratings.

Change content owner is pretty good, I hope you can develop this add-on like change content owner, this Daily limit need to update and changes, instead of daily limit like (including reaction) you should change it to Limit like/reaction per hour/minute based on usergroup, I'd gladly to purchase it for $10~$20 (or donate for you) @TickTackk

Change content owner is pretty good, I hope you can develop this add-on like change content owner, this Daily limit need to update and changes, instead of daily limit like (including reaction) you should change it to Limit like/reaction per hour/minute based on usergroup, I'd gladly to purchase it for $10~$20 (or donate for you) @TickTackk

TickTackk would make a great version, but this also exists

Top Bottom