1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cycling Forums

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Craig, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Craig

Craig Active Member

Good day to you all.

My site is called Cycling Forums.org. I have been learning XenForo since beta 5 I believe.
    I have no formal education on programing or any other computer teaching. The skin I use is called whistler2.

I welcome any and all comments and/or suggestions.

Just remember I have no formal education on this so things sometimes have to be broken down "barney style"

Thanks for your time!
  2. 3c

3c Active Member

Looks nice! Love the logo! The signup/login in the notice is pretty good, gets it right in their face....

Although, I have to admit, I should have read your sig first...I was all set to get my V-twin on....LOL
    Craig likes this.
  3. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Put together nicely. From experience I've encountered with many users get lost in populated subforums, often confused where to open their thread. Since we trimmed %30 of our subforums and swiched to prefixes thread activity grew.

Switching to a Subforum Grid Listing would be another way to go if you see all the subforums necessary. Floris's Welcome addon is great. Even better one using a notice and style it nicely with this: Sign Up/Welcome Notice Best of luck and many success with your community.
  4. fos

fos Active Member

I like it so much, I joined and posted a message in the introduction section.

Nice forum, Jeff
  5. Craig

Craig Active Member

Thank you for joining! I hope you find some good info on the site!