[cXF] Top Navigation

[cXF] Top Navigation [Paid] 1.9.5

No permission to buy (€25.00)
Actually, to be honest, I'm not exactly sure why this happens here, but I think it's because of if in if statement. But it all works as it should without any issues. No worries.

Actually, to be honest, I'm not exactly sure why this happens here, but I think it's because of if in if statement. But it all works as it should without any issues. No worries.
True, it works. It's just a bit disconcerting when you do custom edits and wonder whether it is correct or not :)

I noticed if icons are removed from Login Registration in style properties, Log In goes to two lines on safari (mac). Fine in other browsers.Screenshot 2020-10-08 at 12.53.15.webp

(default style, all other addons disabled)

Hi can you tell me if it is possible to add the menu just for mobiles not for desktop?

I am finding my user interaction is much less on mobiles than dekstop and feel it could be because a lot of my visitors don't realise they need to click the hamburger. A more 'in your face' menu should hopefully result in more action from mobile visitors

Hi can you tell me if it is possible to add the menu just for mobiles not for desktop?

I am finding my user interaction is much less on mobiles than dekstop and feel it could be because a lot of my visitors don't realise they need to click the hamburger. A more 'in your face' menu should hopefully result in more action from mobile visitors
Hi, it is not possible to have it only on mobile, but you can have both, on desktop and mobile.

Is it possible to have categories in this ads? I mean, if I have a one category for vehicles, and under vehicles is it divided into cars, boats and motorcycles?

Top Bottom