[cXF] Top Navigation

[cXF] Top Navigation 1.9.6

No permission to buy (€25.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
  2. 2.3
Visible branding
No
This is a cXF Pack C Membership Add-on. Upgrade your account to cXF Pack C Membership for:
If you got our add-ons on websites other than customizexf.com or xenforo.com, then you got them on pirated sites. If so, we suggest you remove the add-on from the server and download it from the original site. Please, support the developers and fight piracy!

FEATURES
  • sticky or don't sticky top navigation to the top of your forum (separate option for mobile view)
  • move elements to top navigation: Visitor Tabs only, Search Tab only, Visitor Tabs AND Search tab
  • and up to 10 links to top navigation (title, URL, open in new tab, open in an overlay, link icon, title for tooltip)
  • top links are based on permissions
  • top links can have a drop-down menu with up to 5 custom links
  • option to add custom code to top menu
  • adjustable menu width for each menu separately
  • add an icon for login and register button
  • custom menu (optional you can manually add Mega Menu (DIY tutorial for our customers on our site here))
  • support for DragonByte eCommerce and DragonByte Credits add-on: you can show icons from this add-on next to Alerts tab* in Top Navigation (*make sure to set in the DragonByte Credits add-on option page the Navbar Tab to show After "Alerts" Tab).

See it in action on our site - DEMO

EXAMPLES in screens

< visitor tabs and search tab in top navigation >

... with a few example links with icons

< visitor tabs only in top navigation, search tab in main navigation >

< search tab only in top navigation, visitor tabs in main navigation >

< with many top links or long titles the scroller shows up >

< top navigation without sticky option >

< top links menu >

(with menu title - customizable)

(without menu title)

(example on our site)

< top links menu with custom HTML >
... with a bit of HTML and CSS knowledge, you can add anything you want to your menu below sublinks. Example from our site:

< optional you can DIY a mega menu (tutorial here) >

< only icons as links >
... useful for social icons (with a simple CSS tweaks in EXTRA.less template you can easily customize it)

< optional top navigation on mobile as sticky >

< options page

< permissions for Top links >
tn_permissions.png

< style properties >
Related resources
Author
BassMan
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from BassMan

Latest updates

1. 1.9.6

bugfix for phrase in direct message menu (XF 2.3 only)
  2. 1.9.5

compatibility fix for XenForo 2.3
  3. 1.9.4

compatibility fix with [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce version 3.3.0

Latest reviews

Excellent ad-on. Works great! Easy to use and really handy especially if you run out of space on your main navigation bar. I use this to display my TOS and Privacy policy links. Thank you!
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you for your review!
A great addon from top developer Bassman. I wish I'd found this earlier, it's very convenient to add links to the top - no problems at all.
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you for your review. I'm glad it works out for you nicely.
Bass man is awesome. Responds to every question and moded around theme-house to make stuff work! thank you so much! well worth the premium membership
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you very much for your kind review. I really appreciate your time for reviewing this resource and I'm glad you like this add-on.
Back
Top Bottom