[cXF] Top Navigation

[cXF] Top Navigation 1.9.4

No permission to buy (€25.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
Visible branding
No
This is a cXF Pack C Membership Add-on. Upgrade your account to cXF Pack C Membership for:
If you got our add-ons on websites other than customizexf.com or xenforo.com, then you got them on pirated sites. If so, we suggest you remove the add-on from the server and download it from the original site. Please, support the developers and fight piracy!

FEATURES
  • sticky or don't sticky top navigation to the top of your forum (separate option for mobile view)
  • move elements to top navigation: Visitor Tabs only, Search Tab only, Visitor Tabs AND Search tab
  • and up to 10 links to top navigation (title, URL, open in new tab, open in an overlay, link icon, title for tooltip)
  • top links are based on permissions
  • top links can have a drop-down menu with up to 5 custom links
  • option to add custom code to top menu
  • adjustable menu width for each menu separately
  • add an icon for login and register button
  • custom menu (optional you can manually add Mega Menu (DIY tutorial for our customers on our site here))
  • support for DragonByte eCommerce and DragonByte Credits add-on: you can show icons from this add-on next to Alerts tab* in Top Navigation (*make sure to set in the DragonByte Credits add-on option page the Navbar Tab to show After "Alerts" Tab).

See it in action on our site - DEMO

EXAMPLES in screens

< visitor tabs and search tab in top navigation >

... with a few example links with icons

< visitor tabs only in top navigation, search tab in main navigation >

< search tab only in top navigation, visitor tabs in main navigation >

< with many top links or long titles the scroller shows up >

< top navigation without sticky option >

< top links menu >

(with menu title - customizable)

(without menu title)

(example on our site)

< top links menu with custom HTML >
... with a bit of HTML and CSS knowledge, you can add anything you want to your menu below sublinks. Example from our site:

< optional you can DIY a mega menu (tutorial here) >

< only icons as links >
... useful for social icons (with a simple CSS tweaks in EXTRA.less template you can easily customize it)

< optional top navigation on mobile as sticky >

< options page

< permissions for Top links >
tn_permissions.png

< style properties >
Related resources
Author
BassMan
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from BassMan

Latest updates

1. 1.9.4

compatibility fix with [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce version 3.3.0
  2. 1.9.3

bugfix for template modification
  3. 1.9.2

added support for DragonByte eCommerce and DragonByte Credits add-on: now you can show icons...

Latest reviews

Excellent ad-on. Works great! Easy to use and really handy especially if you run out of space on your main navigation bar. I use this to display my TOS and Privacy policy links. Thank you!
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you for your review!
A great addon from top developer Bassman. I wish I'd found this earlier, it's very convenient to add links to the top - no problems at all.
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you for your review. I'm glad it works out for you nicely.
Bass man is awesome. Responds to every question and moded around theme-house to make stuff work! thank you so much! well worth the premium membership
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you very much for your kind review. I really appreciate your time for reviewing this resource and I'm glad you like this add-on.
Top Bottom