[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar

[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar 2.7.4

No permission to download
Check settings in style properties. Maybe you have modified your templates or it's interfering with some other add-on.

This should be default xenforo functionality , if you have never before considered this add on you need to, i disabled because of a conflict for a few weeks and my community flipped out. contact developer who helped me sort out conflict when the developer of the conflicting add-on wouldnt help me when i paid $50 for the other add-on , @BassMan helped . THANKS

@BassMan

Is it possible to move the font-awesome icon to somewhere else in the profile area other than next to the username? It causes some of our usernames to wrap and we don't want to increase the width of our user info area. We were thinking either to the right of the avatar or float right of the user title.

Thanks!

@BassMan

Is it possible to move the font-awesome icon to somewhere else in the profile area other than next to the username? It causes some of our usernames to wrap and we don't want to increase the width of our user info area. We were thinking either to the right of the avatar or float right of the user title.

Thanks!
Please PM me your URL so I can check it live. Also maybe some screens so I can see better what you want. Thank you.

Hi

A member PMed me stating:
QIOTE:
I've also noticed when ever I send a PM just as soon as I click the "Start a Conversation" button and click that tab to sent the PM
My IE browser closes completely. UNQUOTE

I have also did the same steps as my member did, and my ie also closed the ie browser.

> inbox
> stat a new conversation
>type in the participant
>conversation title
>message
>click on the start a conversation button.

then the ie browser closed completely
and yo will need to start you browser again.

It only happens with ie, AND edge it does not happen with chrome or Firefox.

is this something in my settings, or just the addon.

I also tried disabling you addon, and then everything works normally. So I know it is your addon.

Thanks
Sam

@Sam F
Hi,

I've tested this on IE and Edge and it works normally. So, if you're using this option:

1516980356258.webp

... then a new browser window open when you click on conversation button. When you submit a conversation only that browser window closes.

This is how it works on my side. Try clearing the browser cache.

@Sam F
Hi,

I've tested this on IE and Edge and it works normally. So, if you're using this option:

View attachment 167517

... then a new browser window open when you click on conversation button. When you submit a conversation only that browser window closes.

This is how it works on my side. Try clearing the browser cache.

OK So I unchecked this box
Open conversation form in new browser window

and the only one I now have checked is this box
Redirect function

and it is now working...
which boxes should be checked?

Also my setting does NOT look like this:

1516983288938.webp

It looks like this:

1516983351005.webp

Depends on what you want. Do you want to open a new browser window after clicking on conversation button? Then check the first option and uncheck Redirect function.

Depends on what you want. Do you want to open a new browser window after clicking on conversation button? Then check the first option and uncheck Redirect function.
OK

What about the screens above, why is mind different?

Thanks

Top Bottom