[cXF] Back to top in post

[cXF] Back to top in post 1.3.0

No permission to download

BassMan

BassMan submitted a new resource:

[cXF] Back to top in post - Add an arrow to Go to top in each post and optionally choose a position.

Description:
Add an arrow to Go to top in each post and optionally choose a position.

* this template edits are originally made by @Jordyn (check here). With his permission, I've packed it as an add-on (and add some style property options)

Features
  • show arrow to go to top on the left side of share icon in post
  • or show arrow to go to top on...

Read more about this resource...

far fa-arrow-alt-circle-up

far fa-arrow-alt-circle-up.png

A bit easier to see depending on your style

BTW, it doesn't matter to me but this only seems to work if you select the left position. The right option shows nothing (XF 2.1.5).

Added: This is installed on 4 XF 2.1.5 forums that I manage using the same PixelExit style. The right position works on only 1 site. Left works on all of them. It may have something to do with server configuration.

Last edited:
Don't have any PixelExit style, so I can't try but I guess there is some with the style compatibility.

Please contact me on customizeXF in the Private support forum and I'll pack another version. I'll try something and you can test it out if you want.

Sent you a message there.

I actually prefer the Top arrow on the left. I only noticed this because when installed the default is right.

But I'd be happy to test another version for you.

BassMan updated [cXF] Back to top in post with a new update entry:

• XenForo 2.2 compatibility update

Note: you'll find two ZIP files when downloading. One for XF 2.1 and one for XF 2.2. Please, make sure to use the right version.

XenForo 2.2 is currently still in beta stage and it is not recommended to use it in production, but if you'd like to install the add-on on your test forum to check it out, now you can. This add-on may get another compatibility update before the XenForo 2.2 "gold" release.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom