[cXF] Advertising position after first post

[cXF] Advertising position after first post 1.1.2

No permission to download
Sure, you can style it any way you want with CSS by adding your class.

Example:

wrap the code in <div class="myClass">ad-code-here</div>

After that add this to your extra.css template:
CSS:
.myClass {
    padding: 10px;
}

Last edited:
@BassMan

I downloaded and installed your plugin but I did not find the option to display the ADS after the first post so can you please tell me where should I go because no option in ACP?

I read about your template but I'm not able to view the code because of the permissions you set.

Thanks for your help.

@BassMan

I downloaded and installed your plugin but I did not find the option to display the ADS after the first post so can you please tell me where should I go because no option in ACP?

I read about your template but I'm not able to view the code because of the permissions you set.

Thanks for your help.
After installing go to Add advertisement and choose position Post: After first post (by cXF).

I would like the ad to be displayed on any post page, right now I get it only at the fist page's post
Please advise

BassMan updated [cXF] Advertising position after first post with a new update entry:

• XenForo 2.2 compatibility update

Note: you'll find two ZIP files when downloading. One for XF 2.1 and one for XF 2.2. Please, make sure to use the right version.

XenForo 2.2 is currently still in beta stage and it is not recommended to use it in production, but if you'd like to install the add-on on your test forum to check it out, now you can. This add-on may get another compatibility update before the XenForo 2.2 "gold" release.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom