XF 1.5 Customizing Main Page of Style

@Chromify there is no HTML file in the file system you can edit, all final HTML/CSS is compiled dynamically from templates as required for each page for efficiency.

You can see the PAGE_CONTAINER and forum_list template as an example.

If you let us know what exactly you want to customise then we can point you to the right template or style property or phrase you should edit. Screenshot would be most helpful.

Last edited:
@Chromify there is no HTML file in the file system you can edit, all final HTML/CSS is compiled dynamically from templates as required for each page for efficiency.

You can see the PAGE_CONTAINER and forum_list template as an example.

If you let us know what exactly you want to customise then we can point you to the right template or style property or phrase you should edit. Screenshot would be most helpful.

cc438961bafe468bb52d989d73f24074.png

I want to replace the gray background and default background with a background image from my computer
I want to replacethe logo Xenith from the logo I have
I want to add a hyperlinked page so if I click on it, it will go to my store.
92ed5782c7d14a4798457999d44c0a2a.png

I want to add "Theme installed by Zekt Official™ © 2016-2017" to the footer of "Forum software by Xenforo"

Most of all of that should be Style Properties and just curious why do you want/need the "Theme installed by Zekt Official" stuff in there. I personally don't think your members are going to care who installed a style.

Edit: Plus if you submit a ticket over at the @ThemeHouse site they should be able to help you with most if not all of what you are wanting to do or ask in the Xenith thread here and tag @Mike Creuzer, @Jake B., @Dalton Prock, @Ian Hitt or @ThemeHouse pretty much any of them will help you as they work for the company they made the theme so who better to ask than them?

Top Bottom