1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom User Title Overide in Groups

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by KozmoK, Apr 30, 2011.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Active Member

Hi guys!

I understand how the priority works, and I think its fantastic. However... I have a usergroup that just wont take it. I have it set to 10 priority, it still shows its members as "New Member".

I have made sure the peoples primary usergroup is "Registered" and "Registered" group has a custom of "Registered Member" and priority set to 1 (never gets displayed)

Anyways.. My main problem is with a VIP Upgrade, out of the 10 usergroups and custom titles that I have there is this one that doesnt display the custom title at all, with priority of 10. my other 9 seem to work ok.

I have 4-5 members in that group that show as "New Member"... Their user records clearly show only one additional group, and its spot on.

I also have a "Staff" Usergroup, and a custom override of "Staff" and it seems to assign it to new members or "Registered" users... So I had to disable it to not start confusion.

Any Ideas?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

On the face of it, it sounds as if it should work.

All I can suggest is double checking the user upgrade adds the member to the user group, and the user group settings are correct.

Other than that I'm happy to take a look if you have an admin login and are comfortable with doing that.